1. Practice with realistic test prep material. That means the ACT red book and SAT tests made by the College Board.
2. Make sure to practice without distractions. Simulate a realistic testing setting!
3. Always review your mistakes!
4. If you are not at your goal score, hire a peer tutor to help you improve!
5. Make sure to take the ACT or SAT at least three times!
6. Don’t get discouraged if you initially fail. Most people receive their best score the summer of their Junior year.
7. Consistent practice leads to big progress!