Starting early with Top Tier Learning, to work regularly with a tutor – especially on a difficult subject – can make a significant difference. Here are twelve reasons why starting tutoring early can help your student.
- Real learning takes time. Starting with a tutor early in the semester gives your student a chance to learn concepts slowly and solidly.
- Early work with a tutor helps your student grasp foundational concepts on which more difficult work may be build. Getting the basic building blocks early can prevent difficulty later in the semester; it’s a proactive approach.
- Beginning early with a tutor means that there is time to change tutors if that is necessary. All tutors are not alike. If the match-up isn’t right, there is time to make changes before crunch time occurs.
- Beginning early means that your student and his tutor will have time to get to know one another. They will have time to establish the rapport that can make a difference in how they work together. The more that the tutor works with your student, the more he will get to know her strengths, weaknesses, and learning styles. This means that the tutor will know best what areas need to be addressed and what style of approach will work best.
- Early work will mean that early homework assignments will be done correctly. This translates to a higher grade average and less jeopardy occurring later in the semester. It lowers the stakes for one major event such as a midterm or final exam.
Read the remaining reasons on why you should get your son or daughter enrolled in Top Tier Learning tutoring today!